Argyll Scott is partnering with top 10 FMCG - Personal care company looking for Chief Communication Officer (CCO - 400K), required professional experience background in Sales, Marketing, Operation (Merchandise) and people management skills.
Report: CEO, Team size: 40+
- Monitor overall of all aspects of the company's sales team, business direction, strategies and plans.
- Manage all financial reports specifically related to sales and marketing
- Responsible for domestic sales (channel, modern Trade, Traditional Trade, online and offline and distributions) and oversea sales (APAC).
- Team management - provide guidance and input when teams or departments are designing new processes or procedures for conducting work.
- Overall each brand profits and lost, co-operation with NPD team to generate new product development
- Operation, Merchandise and Inventory control.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MBA, or other related field.
- Experienced minimum at least 8 years in Sales, Marketing and Operation (Merchandise) - FMCG.
- Excellent People management, Communication, Data Analyst and Market Knowledge trends.
- High passion in personal care product and familiar with FMCG business.
- Able to set up team structure, internal organization and fundamental information float.
- Good command in both English and Thai communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.