Argyll Scott is helping a client looking for Chief of Data. This role will responsible for oversees a range of data-related functions in connection with data management, data quality improvement and data strategy development.
- Define and execute a data strategy and roadmap to support business development and drive revenue growth
- Oversee data-related functions, such as data governance, data engineering, data science and data intelligence, as well as enhancement of data analytics capabilities across the business
- Provide expertise and consultation on leveraging data assets, industry-leading trends and modern data technologies
- Seek out opportunities to tap into new and innovative data sources as well as create value from data in compliance with legal and ethical requirements
- Promote a data-driven culture, data literacy and self-service business intelligence pertaining to data accessibility and data governance
- Protect data, encourage data sharing and ensure that the data meets corporate standards for quality
- Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Experience More than 10 years of experience in a senior-level data management role
- Functional Competency Expertise in project management, big data technology, cloud computing, data analytics & visualization use cases and tools
- Extensive knowledge of data governance, data engineering, data science and business intelligence concepts and data privacy laws
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
- Certification / License Data management, data science and business intelligence professional
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.