Argyll Scott is working with leading Insurance company. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Cloud Specialist" Based in Bangkok.
We are looking for candidate that experience as the Cloud engineer with background in IT system and infrastructure (AWS). In addition, you will be expected to design, implement, and maintain about IT infrastructure on cloud platform.
- Design, implementation, and maintain IT system and Infrastructure on private and public cloud to comply with the company standards and policy
- Work with project owner and stakeholders to deployment design, implementation, monitoring and optimization within Cloud platform
- Plan and execute vulnerability fixing on all System & Cloud infrastructure
- Drive, exercise and prepare IT DRP (Annually basic)
- Analyze cost reduction opportunity to develop plans for investing in IT cloud infrastructure
- Analyzing and troubleshooting cloud performance, and efficiency
- Vendor management skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Business Computer, or relevant field
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in IT
- Strong analytical skills, Communication skills, highly responsible and self-motivated
- Certificate/License from Microsoft, Azure, AWS, or equivalent IT industry certificate is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Thai nationality only
If you interest in the job opportunity, please apply with update CV.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.