Argyll Scott is looking for a Cloud Technical Support Engineer to join our premium client based in Bangkok. They are the technology solution and service providers who is currently having many interesting new digital and mobile application for new generation Developer to work on.
They are now looking for a Cloud Technical Support Engineer who is energetic, passionate, and love technology to join their dynamic and professional team in Bangkok.
- Provide technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses
- Assist business partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications troubleshooting integrations with APIs, and use of other developer products online.
- Work with the R&D team, improve and develop app-developer facing products and services such as IDE, API, documents
- Develop tutorial, sample code and technical documents
- Liaison app-developers and development team, focusing on improving the app-developer experience
Skills & Experience - Required
- 3 years' experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
- In-depth experience with Android software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
- Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
- A degree in science and engineering discipline is essential, studies and interest in the business are desirable.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.