Location: Ladkrabang, Thailand (Industrial park)
The primary objective of this role is to business partner with the various executive teams and operational teams to provide financial and commercial analysis to deliver strategic plans and financial goals.
This role will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in oversea.
- Prepare informational analyses on current processes, actual performance versus budget and prior year data.
- Assist Operations team in Monthly Operations Review.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and operational improvements.
- Provide analyses to the Operations team.
- To work with the Executive team to ensure each head office department understands and maintains the budget.
- Reviewing and providing monthly analysis of key head office cost lines and liaising with department heads on variances to budget.
- Lead the review and bench-marking exercise of staffing requirements within the various services and central functions.
- To collect, track, analyze and report on the business KPIs including staff vacancies
- To assist the Head of Commercial Finance, Finance Director and Group CFO with ad hoc projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration in Accountancy or Finance
- 5-7 years of experience in Basic knowledge of accounting, controlling, forecasting and planning, commercial PM, risk management, accounting, and compliance
- Strong communication skills needed for liaising with internal interfaces
- Good knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, and Excel
- Good command of English verbal and written, TOEIC: 650+ / IELTS 6.5
- Ability to analyze information and provide reports and feedback to project team members.
- Strong ability to communicate/work with international teams across different countries and cultures.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.