Job Title: Commercial Finance & Sales Analyst
Location: Dubai, UAE
Salary: 18,000 AED plus benefits
- Monitor sales performance and building a management reports for decision making.
- Providing all needed data and reports for the sales, marketing, finance and supply-chain teams.
- Providing monthly sales summary reports to Sales Director and senior stake holders within the business.
- Generating daily/weekly/monthly primary sales reports per SKU, customer and channel.
- Analyzing product portfolios sell-out data to generate market share and evolution panel reports.
- Analyzing brand evolution per channel for current month vs previous year's same month sales.
- Maintaining optimum stock level per SKU per distributor to maximize sales and market presence.
- Managing P&L and analyzing monthly spending.
- Provide support during periodic forecast cycle and setting of annual operating plan
- Develop in depth analysis of the business performance and Financial statements, and recommended action plans and insight to leadership
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Finance & Commercial Sales analysis ideally from FMCG industries.
- Arabic native speaker is a MUST.
- Must be an advanced excel user and SAP experience is a plus