Argyll Scott is partnering with a fast-growing insurer with various initiatives to look for a high calibre company secretarial assistant manager. This position will provide wide corporate governance exposures in a friendly and collaborative team with good leadership support.
- Assist in providing full spectrum of company secretarial services
- Assist in advising management on company secretarial issues relating to relevant ordinance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory disclosure, reporting and statutory filing requirements
- Maintain and update statutory books & records
- Facilitate board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders' meetings
- Handle ad hoc projects as required
- Degree Holder or above and Member of HKICS
- 5 years above relevant company secretarial experience preferred and Insurance company's working experience a must
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Computer literate including MS words, Excel, Power point and CSA
For further details about this position, please apply directly or email Karen Yung with your CV at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk