Our client is the leading FMCG in the industry. They are looking for Company Secretary to be responsible for all matters related to Board and Shareholders meetings, government and law and regulations. Report directly to CFO
· Fulfill the duties of Company Secretary as stipulated by law and as assigned by the Board of Directors
· Ensure that various activities of the Board of Directors are in compliance with relevant laws, rules and regulations
· Being a Secretary to the Board of Directors by coordinating with all parties in organizing Board of Directors Meetings and Shareholders Meetings so that they adhere to principles of Good Corporate Governance and related regulations, the Company's Articles of Associations and best practices and related laws such as the Securities and Exchange Act and the Public Limited Company Act
· Undertaking arrangements for the meetings of the Board, related Board Committees and the Shareholders.
· Ensuring that the meetings conform to relevant laws and regulations, the company's articles of association, individual Board and Committees charters and best practices.
· Prepare the official minutes of Board and Committee meetings
· Managing the secretarial office to serve as the center for corporate records such as the juristic person register, the memorandum and articles of association, the shareholder register and business licenses.
· Ensuring that corporate information disclosure and related regulatory filings are in accordance with laws and regulations.
The successful applicant will have:
· A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Law or related fields
· 10+ years of experience in listed company preferred
· Solid knowledge of laws and regulations in SEC, SET, IPO etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Software
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.