Our client is of the global Securities company. They are looking for Head of Compliance to be responsible for Company's various domestic and international compliance-related matters.
- Providing support to the overall group's compliance program on new regulatory requirements
- Preparing and conducting required compliance training programs
- Handle all external audits,SEC/SET and inspections
- Reviewing all types of compliance with code of conduct and communicate both external and internal stakeholders
- Maintaining awareness and provide training to staff members of all current, pertinent regulations, guidelines, policies, procedures, and practices
- Knowledge and understanding of AML requirements
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelor's degree/Master's degree in law or relevant field
- 10+ years of experience in Compliance in Financial Services and Securities
- Familiar with Financial business business
- Solid knowledge of SEC, AML, PDPA, DPO, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.