Argyll Scott is partnering with a top-tier corporate and private bank to look for a high calibre compliance manager focusing on AML systems.
- Participate in AML related projects
- Liaise with various departments to collect user requirements and ensure enhancement of systems and successful implementation of related projects
- Monitor closely for the progress of AML system projects and the timeline of all assigned projects
- Perform timely review on transaction monitoring system and transaction screening system to ensure effectiveness
- Analyse suspicious AML cases and other AML matters
- Provide recommendation and follow up action for continuous improvement of AML systems
- Conduct AML system training and handle ad hoc projects
- Degree or above in computer / information system or related disciplines
- Relevant qualification i.e. CAMS, FRM, CPA, ACCA etc.) a plus
- 5 years or above experience in compliance in financial institutions with a focus in AML systems
- Sound knowledge of AML procedures, regulatory requirements and banking operations
- Good communication skills. Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese
For further details or interest in knowing more about legal and compliance opportunities, please apply or reach out to Karen Yung at email@example.com /+852 3695 5184.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.