My client, a multicultural fast-expanding digital wealth management company with offices across the APAC region, is looking for a Compliance Manager to join the Hong Kong Office.
- Advice, review, and support on all regulatory and financial crime compliance matters.
- Implement the Group's compliance strategy, frameworks, policies, and procedures in Hong Kong.
- Undertake periodic compliance monitoring and recommend improvements.
- Liaise and maintain good relationships with regulatory bodies.
- Support the audit and assurance programmes within the Group.
- Lead and support business on all regulatory matters and requirements for new product launches, marketing and distribution and new initiatives taken in Hong Kong.
- Undertake ad hoc compliance and risk management projects and Group-wide responsibilities as required.
- Degree holder with over 5 years of experience in compliance in asset management/ wealth management.
- Knowledge of wealth management and SFC 1,4,9 licenses regulations in Hong Kong
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing and competing priorities
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English and Cantonese (oral and writing)
For more information, please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at +852 3427 8776 or send your CV to email@example.com