A top-tier Chinese investment bank is looking to hire a compliance officer. The role will focus on supporting central compliance matters for the Hong Kong office. Successful candidates will have solid understanding in regulatory or general compliance.
- Responsible for liaising with regulators on regulatory enquiries, examination or other compliance matters
- Support to set up, review and monitor internal policies and procedures in accordance to regulatory requirements
- Work closely with internal compliance teams in Hong Kong office and other overseas subsidiaries and report to mainland headquarters
- Prepare compliance reports and presentations to senior management in business and compliance
- Release compliance-related information and publication to staffs
- Degree holder in finance, accounting, business, law or related disciplines
- Good understanding in legal and financial framework of Hong Kong and Mainland China
- 2 years of relevant experience ideally in bank, securities, audit or law firm
- Previous experience in compliance functions in banking or financial industry is an advantage
- Outstanding interpersonal skill, team-player, well-organised
- Good command in English and Mandarin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.