Our client who has an outstanding reputation in Banking Industry. With the growth of the business which has a track record of consistently expanding their markets. They are seeking Technical UX Writer to be a part of the growth team, based in Singapore.
- Excellent opportunity to emphasis is placed on development, training, and with proven track records for career progression.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Hybrid working and training provided.
- 12 months Contract position with - possibly extendable/convertible/renewable
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our API products. You will join a team of talented content strategists and designers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
The team services the entire Corporate and Institutional Banking domain. This includes corporate banking and trading platforms, API developer platforms, and internal employee productivity tools and services. Your initial focus will be on API marketplace for the Straight 2 Bank portal.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the API product suite and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of API related applications.
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Work with the content strategist to execute the designer approach to API related content.
What we would like you to bring
- Experience driving projects from initiation to delivery, defining the business value gained with the program and utilising this with stakeholders for buy-in.
- At least 4 years of experience in producing technical documentation in the corporate and financial markets space.
- Experience with APIs and open banking would be desirable
- Working knowledge of enterprise project methodology and capable of working with IT to manage business and technical requirements for documentation
- Good experience in all facets of technical writing as outlined in the Key Responsibilities
- Experience in Agile and/or LEAN projects
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
- You love to take ownership, see your projects through to launch and keep an eye on them afterwards, always on the lookout for improvement.
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.