Our client is a global leader in their field of luxury goods . Due to a culture of continuous business improvement they are seeking an experienced risk and compliance leader to lead their controls, risk and compliance team . This role will work closely with senior management locally and globally and will be responsible for creating and implementing a robust and modern risk and compliance culture across the APAC Region.
* Creating and implementing the group's risk management policy across the region, including effective risk assessment and ensuring adequate mitigation plans are implemented to address key risks.
* Promoting and embedding a robust controls environment through the application of the company's control framework across the region, supporting Local Operating Companies in assessing their controls and driving control deficiency resolution.
* Build awareness, application and compliance to all Group Policies, ensuring policies are localised, understood and easily applied across the APAC businesses.
Knowledge & Skills
* Experience of building a leading a function at a local and regional level.
* Extensive knowledge of internal controls, risk management and internal audit
* Strong and effective written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills with the confidence and gravitas to communicate at all levels
* CA / CIMA / ACCA or relevant Financial Qualification or demonstrable experience
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Sound business judgment, with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice by balancing business needs with risk exposure.
* Confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills, able to demonstrate good judgment, a sense of urgency and commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity.
* Able to manage and deliver complex and often competing priorities, through effective outcome focus, work prioritisation and stakeholder engagement.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347