Argyll Scott is working with one of the leading international insurance company in searching for "Corporate Business Development", a position in which you will be responsible for managing business development practice to achieve the target revenue.
- Plan and execute business development through B2B channel for both GHB and LHB health business
- Actively seek and develop sales opportunities in ways and channels such as cross-sale and upsell, excluding Broker channel
- Manage and build sustainable growth and healthy client relationship
- Collaborate and work with internal team to develop a solid proposal to client
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Good in English and Thai
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in Sales, Business Development, Account Relationship Management, or related fields
- Solid negotiation, relationship management, and networking skills
- Have experience developing and managing clients and partners
- Broker and insurance experiences will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Good package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful insurance company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in insurance field
Apply for this job
- Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.