My client is a renewable energy services provider and is looking to hire an experienced corporate secretary. The role reports into the Legal Counsel in the business.
About the role
The candidate will be responsible for all corporate secretarial matters of the Group which includes:
- Preparation of board /board committee agendas and resolutions
- Acting as a Company secretary and attendance at board /board committee meetings
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements such as filing of resolutions, filing of annual returns with ACRA and liaison with overseas secretariat agents
- At least 10 years of strong experience in a corporate secretarial role. In-house experience will be an advantage
- Relevant company secretarial qualifications to act as a Company Secretary of a Singapore incorporated company.
- Knowledge of statutory requirement of the Companies Act and other relevant government legislative.
- Good professional written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and have initiative.
- Able to work in a high-volume environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and deliver in a timely manner.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285