Are you a cost/plant controller looking for an immediate start role?
If you are looking to work for an innovative top manufacturer, this could be the right career step for you.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-growing PLC with operations in Europe, US and Asia. The purpose of the role is to support the manufacturing team in improving operational efficiency and cost control. This role will be based in South London.
- Provide financial support to the manufacturing team for decision making, quantifying the financial impact of alternative production options, capital investment decisions and possible product rationalisation.
- Support the manufacturing team in designing and producing monthly cost reports.
- Management of the financial element of the stock system, including stock valuation, monitoring stock usage, calculation of stock provisions and financial management of stocktakes.
We are looking for candidates with the following skill sets:
- 3 -5 years' experience in manufacturing, ideally as a cost accountant or cost controller.
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting, investment appraisal, budgeting and forecasting.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with integrated ERP/MRP systems.
- Exposure to Microsoft AX is desirable.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this role, and feel free to call on 020 7936 1082 if you have any questions.