About Our Client
Our client is a well-known listed manufacturing company with a wide range of products from fast-consumer moving goods to renewable energy. They are one of Thailand's most trusted brand with global vision and sustainable strategy for growth. They are currently looking for a Costing Manager to lead their team at their factory in Prachinburi (304 Industrial Estate)
In this position, you will take a leadership role, working hand-in-hand with Accounting Manager to ensure the best practice, taking care of a team of 5 Cost Accountants and reporting directly to Finance Director. This role comes with a possibility to move internally in the future as a part of your career development program to gain more experience in a public company.
- Run the monthly cost forecasts and ensure all targets are met within the stipulated time
- Ensure that there is accurate recording of expenditure in the appropriate journals and ledgers
- Provide assistance to the organization in preparing budget process by encouraging the budget holders to submit budgets at the expected time
- Apportion costs between manifold units of production and management
- Ensure the arrangement of cost of production to material costs, wages, and overhead costs
- Prepare estimates of costs for unique products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production
- Consolidate cost of manufacturing for payroll and distribution of inventory accounts
- Contribute to discussions and reviews conducted during yearly audit meetings
- Formulate goals and assessments annually, in a timely manner
- Prepare, devise, and regulate procedures for establishing unit cost of services and products
- Bringing about suggestions in a bid to ameliorate accounting methods and processes.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Thailand's Top 10 Universities
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, especially with non-accounting professionals
- Effective leadership and motivational traits in supporting the accounting unit
- Ability to apply dynamism and logical judgment to diverse challenging situations
- Ability to respond with perceptiveness under variable circumstances
- Proficiency in using contemporary programmed system of management
- Ability to find resolution to complicated accounting problems and assist other accounting staff in harmonizing finance related issues
- Outstanding skills in the use of SAP, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word
- A Thai native speaker with proficiency in the use of oral and written English Language
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.