Argyll Scott is working with the leading ICT organization based in Bangkok to find a Country Cybersecurity Lead. This is a brand-new position as my client is looking for professional cybersecurity candidate who has experience in leading and managing multinational team.
- Plan and manage local security, regulations, privacy laws based on the requirements of regulation.
- Act as the representative of the organization to communication with external parties.
- Coordinate with other businesses that has project related to IT Security and Privacy
- Identify and manage security and privacy risk in the business.
- Graduate from IT or related fields.
- Successful experience in leading and managing IT security and privacy for the large organizations in ICT industry.
- Solid public communications skills
- Solid understanding in local IT security, privacy, and ability to influence the industry.
- IT Security certificates such as CISSP, IAAP certificates
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.