Customer Engineering Manager/ Director
Customer Focused Engineering Director - Strong Management of customer focus - Manufacturing Electronic Manufacturing- Up to 250K Plus Other Benefits
A Large international organization/ Manufacturing of electrical/electronics
- Responsible for the execution of the business of a customer, manufacturing activities required by the customer's business.
- Ensure that the customer's business within cost budgets, and for driving and improving the performance.
- Work closely with commercial teams and group customers to identify and win new business opportunities, using innovative tools to increase customer business.
- Represents the company to customers at the executive level. Be the senior customer contact and leads initiatives activities with the customer
- Leader of the cross-functional process improvement groups
- Develop and implementation of action plans to resolve customer issues. Is a role model in initiating lean and six sigma projects and ensuring their successful completion
- Degree in engineering
- The client prefers Thai nationality.
- At least 15 years of manufacturing experience in Automotive, electronic, or relevant experience, with at least 5 years in program management or Project Management, business unit management, and 10 years in operations, engineering, supply chain, or finance.
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.