We are working with a large financial services company, looking for a Cyber Risk and Controls position who has a background in Cyber Security and assurance.
- Grow trust with clients and regulators by delivering best practice cybersecurity solutions and protecting data and privacy;
- Provide cutting-edge technology for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation to improving Scalability, Efficiency and Time to Market;
- Contribute to Client Journeys, by providing insights and analytics to steer the Bank and supply real time information for actionable measures; and
- Deliver efficiencies, continuous improvement, maximise risk reduction, resilience, policy and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor / Honours Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or other technology related qualifications
- 10-15 years of experience in cyber/IT security, technology audit or assurance, which must include some element of experience in a 'first line' security or assurance team.
- Risk & control, assurance or audit experience.
- Demonstrated ability to support a 'first line' function in responding to external/regulatory audits.
- Background in the information and cyber security domain within international financial services organisations.
- Up to date with key regulation / developments in Information and Cyber Security Management Framework (including Technology Risk Management), Data, Privacy and Automation.
- Professional Qualifications (i.e. CISSP, CCNA and CCNP).
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.