Argyll Scott is working with client in Consulting business to find senior candidates to drive business in term of business development/ consulting and advisory. The potential candidates should have following niche following skills; Business Development, Advisory, Cyber Security in Forensic and Offensive. Consulting background and System Integration is highly preferred.
- Create and cultivate relationships with clients based on capability and credibility.
- Identify and address client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings, managing engagements including preparing concise and accurate documentation.
- Assess, design and implement appropriate measures, technologies and processes to adequately mitigate risks and provide demonstrable value to the client.
- Employ a quality approach to consulting delivery ensuring complete client satisfaction and project profitability.
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest landscape, technologies and standards.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Project Implementation/ Advisory/ Consulting for Cyber Security, Threat, and Forensic.
- Strong Business Negotiation/ Business Development and Building Relationship with clients.
- Mentor team members for up-to-date knowledge for any threats/ technology and tools.
- Fluent English in both written and spoken.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.