Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a leading automotive company who is looking for a talented Data Analyst who has passion in dealing with big data analytics.
What you will do:
- Be responsible of data analytics processes from Company's shared data source
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Translate and communicate data reports with stakeholders to prioritize business and information needs
- Work collaboratively with data engineers, scrum masters, and execution team
What you ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Experiences in Big data stack (e.g., Hadoop/Hive/Presto/Impala/Karka) and fluency in complex SQL queries
- Skills in any data analytics/visualisation tools (e.g., excel/Power BI/Tableau/Qlik)
- Basic understanding of ETL frameworks and databases would be a plus
- Excellent skills in English communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.