Data Analytics & Visualization (Lead)
Our client is a digital marketing agency and is currently recruiting for a Data Analytics & Visualization (Lead). Reporting to the COO, this role will lead up a team of data analysts and data reporting analysts and will play an instrumental role in driving insightful client reporting.
- Lead a team of Data Analysts and Data Reporting Analysts to design and implement processes to peform ETL of data from various data sources
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver required reports with necessary intelligence/ insights/ visualization
- Analyze large data sets from multiple sources using Advanced Statistical Analysis, ML Techniques and Predictive Modelling
- Play a key role in customer engagement and making data based recommendations to drive performance with a focus on Customer Retention & Churn Reporting, Campaign Management, Rewards & Loyalty
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Statistics, Computer Science, or Equivalent
- Min 5 Years Hands on Experience with Data Visualization Tools Such as Tableau, Power Bi, Domo, Qlik
- Advanced Knowledge and Experience of Sql, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience Leading and Coaching Junior Team Members for At Least 1 Year.
- Additional Programming Knowledge of Python and /or R Is a Plus
- Excellent Communication and Stakeholder Management Skills
Interested candidates are welcome to apply to:
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
Ea License No. 16 S8105
Ea Reg No: R1218187
Date Ad Posted: 21-Sep-22
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.