- Work closely with Backend Engineering, Product Management, Finance, and Compliance to understand about business logics
- Work with Data Engineering team, data analysts and business partners to understand various data needs and implement scalable platform
- Review current database design, Enhance/New Design, build, and own the unified data model across the products of the company.
- Work with the Engineering and Compliance teams to meet the data governance requirements - special for Fintech
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture design for management and executive teams.
- Create a robust data model, that is self-healing for schema changes
- Implement effective database solutions, models, including conceptual models, relational database design...
- Solving Database system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Build metrics for monitoring to make sure data systems stably
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering with solid experience in examining new data system requirements and implement conceptual and logical models
- Proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong experience and understanding of very large-scale data architecture
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Software development skills using Java, Python
- Good communication in cross teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.