Our client, a regional financial services player, is currently looking to recruit an experienced candidate as a Data Architecture Lead.
This role sits under the Data Architecture Pillar of a well-established Regional Data team.
- Playing a hands-on role in leading data architecture design/ enhancement and execution of data architecture roadmap while ensuring adherence to architectural principles
- Design and execute data platform architecture and data lake
- Keeping abreast and evaluation of related data technologies; adopting best practices in technology/ methodology adoption
- Partnering with external vendors and advising internal business unit stakeholders for solutions delivery
- Cross functional collaboration with other pillars of the regional Data Team
- At least 8 years of working experience in data platform architecture with the past 1-2 yrs dealing with Kafka and/or Data Mesh architecture
- Good understanding of data technologies and willingness to keep abreast of latest tools/ technologies
- Familiar with technologies such as Hadoop, big data, cloudera, confluence
- Experience in cloud environments such as AWS / Azure / GCP
- Experience dealing with external vendors
- Having experience in real time data streaming is a plus and not a must
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.