Our client, a Global Technology Consultancy, is currently looking for a Data Architect who will be working on an international and enterprise level project.
- Perform comprehensive deep dive analysis to identify key areas of improvements in client data landscape and provide data driven solutions to improve overall quality of data
- Design, develop, and implement enterprise data architecture to include planning documents, standards processes, data models
- Coordinate with clients, data users and key stakeholders to develop and achieve various long-term objectives for data architecture
- Architect and implement ETL and data movement solutions
- Data Modelling for different data flow architecture such as ODS, DDS
- Minimum 4-8 years' working experience in data or infrastructure architecture
- Demonstrate capability in data lake, data warehousing, data integration, data migration tools knowledge, data quality and profiling skills
- Previous experienced working in data modelling and design
- Preferred experienced in one or more cloud data platform such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Skilled in noSQL database such as MongoDB
This is a 12-month rolling contract that is renewable on a multiyear project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.