Our client is looking for a young talent candidate who has passion in Data Engineer and would like to build their profile. As their client is the Government sector.
- Organize and analyze data
- Create and maintain data pipelines
- Understand business goals
- Identify trends and patterns
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and report findings
- Prepare data for modeling
- Set up data extraction and transformation using SQL and big data tech
- Combine data from various sources
- Improve data quality
- Develop analytical tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- 1-3 years of data engineering experience
- Familiarity with data mining and segmentation
- Proficiency in SQL and HDFS
- Programming skills in Python, R, Shell Script, or similar
- Knowledge of analytics software like TABLEAU, Alteryx Designer, RapidMiner Studio is a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.