A new and exciting Data Management (12 months contract) for a reputable company in Singapore.
- Business Process and Data Analysis and Design (IT Business Analysis and Value)
- Analyze and comprehend business needs, proposing business capabilities for development.
- Design, recommend, and implement business process improvements leveraging technology.
- Collaborate with the business to derive actionable insights from data for decision-making and controls.
- Application and Data Platforms Design and Implementation
- Discover, elicit, and analyze business requirements for plant data systems and data platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data interfaces meet business needs.
- Design and document application and data architectures.
- Build or collaborate with vendors for script and code implementation of interfaces and ETL workflows.
- Test and roll out system enhancements, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Train users and develop documentation for system usage.
- Application and Data Management
- Participate in planning, designing, and implementing system overhauls, refactoring, and upgrades.
- Develop and update a 3-year application master plan for a business fit-for-purpose applications ecosystem.
- Design and implement operations processes, ensuring 99.8% uptime, cybersecurity compliance, and disaster recovery capability.
- Maintain data maps, schemas, data flow diagrams, and quality rules for systems' data.
- Application and Data Integration Maintenance (Day-to-Day Operations)
- Design and execute maintenance plans to ensure system fitness.
- Resolve software defects, conduct overhauls, and plan and execute system patching and upgrades.
- Plan and execute data profiling, master data maintenance, and operational data maintenance.
- Maintain systems cybersecurity posture and DR capability.
- Application and Data Integration Operations
- Monitor and tune application and data integration operations.
- Manage daily systems and integration administration, including disaster recovery operations.
- Plan and execute batch and daemon operations, data patching, and cleansing.
- Project Management
- Conduct due diligence for vendor selection in refactoring projects.
- Manage vendor expectations and performance, maintain project plans and schedules.
- Mitigate risks, manage budgets and resources, ensure project deliverables, and conduct post-project reviews.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience supporting real-time data sources.
- Job grade/designation based on experience, competencies, and skillsets.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong technical background in application architecture, data integration, interfaces, and database management.
- Experience in Extract, Transform, and Load processes, application operations of plant historian solution, and project management.
- Preferred experience in data analytics.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.