About the role
One of the global technology company. You will be part of the legal team, reporting to the General Counsel based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders. You will be working as part of a team.
- Draft, negotiate, and advise on data protection agreements, terms of service, privacy policies, and other contracts and communications
- Expertise in dealing with a wide range of global privacy and data protections laws, including Asia, EU GDPR, US GLBA, Canadian Privacy law
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to mitigate privacy and security risk
- Conduct risk assessments and internal investigations
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels
- 5 - 10 years PQE, admitted to practice in at least one common law jurisdiction
- Experience in technology, digital, information security, and consulting fields a plus
- Commercial-minded, solutions-oriented with a pragmatic and creative approach.
- Strong analytic capabilities and written and oral communication skills. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects at once, and meet deadlines
- Deep knowledge of the PDPA and other data privacy regulations
- Strong understanding of the interplay between legal and business risk
- Mandarin skills will be a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
EA Registration Number: R1656454
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105