Our client is one of the world's best known and largest IT consulting firm. They are looking for Data Scientist for several positions and various levels.
- Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights.
- Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Python Scripting,R Programming,Spark Programming
- Must Have: 1 Exp in Data science frameworks Jupyter notebook, AWS Sagemaker etc
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Flume, Drill, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL
- Experience using cloud services: RDS, Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, S3, AWS glue
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: AWS Quicksight, Tableau, Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.