- Developing, maintaining, and managing data mart, advanced reporting and dashboards
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Design and develop interactive dashboards in Tableau/ Powershell ISE
- Review SQL Server status and Jobs checklist
- Review and summarize SR/CR/IR and Implement SR/CR/IR
- IT Infrastructure and data weekly meeting
- IT DBA Work progress meeting
- Perform the Monthly Windows Security Patch on SQL Servers
- Review JCER for ITS data checklist
- SQL Server Database Migration projects
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineeringมComputer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical field.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience as a Data Specialist, Data Analyst or Data services.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Tableau desktop and Tableau web
- Microsoft Visual studio
- Powershell ISE
- Excellence of Data Management skill
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.