Argyll Scott working with Electronic Manufacturing in Thailand. Now they are looking for a strong Database Admin (Oracle) who has strong experienced in Oracle DBA
· Maintain Database Admin production/testing and development environments.
· Database system hardening to compile with security standards.
· Monitoring performance and tuning.
· Control access authorization and privileged access.
· Maintain and setup Data Replication for high availability.
· Manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of databases.
· Work with developer team to design, develop, implement and troubleshoot.
· Design database functional to meet business requirements.
· Maintain Data standards including procedure.
· Minimum of 2 Years experience in a Database Administrator role.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or related fields.
· Knowledge of Database Oracle
· Knowledge of Operating System (UNIX, Linux, and Windows server)
· Strong Service-Minded, Teamwork, and willing to work hard.
· Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Good English Communication.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.