Argyll Scott is working with a leading international IT Technology company based in central Bangkok. According to the expansion of their business growth, they are now expanding the team of "Data Center Manager"
We are looking for a candidate that experience as a Data Center Manager with a background in Data Center and Infrastructure. In addition, you should be able to run operational engineering teams, handle incidents and continuously improve the team and its services
· Work collaboratively as part of the hybrid cloud global engineering team
· Manage and transform the operations of traditional datacenters regionally
· Deliver the transformation agenda regionally towards a cloud first strategy
· Introduce and develop practices of continuous improvement, innovation, policy & procedure.
· Participate in the procurement and selection of datacenter vendor services
· Coordinate major ITSM, ITSCM, DR events
· Support the evolution of datacenter services towards agile ways of working
· Grow and develop the DevOps functional team into a mature service.
· Maintain the infrastructure to ensure good security, monitoring, and maintenance
· Minimum 5 years experience in IT
· Have a strong understanding of traditional data center operations, virtualization platforms, and operating system
· Previous experience of leading engineering teams 20+ staff
· AWS or Azure certification preferred
· Thai nationality only
If you interested in the job opportunity, please apply with updated CV.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.