A FMCG MNC is currently looking for an experienced Demand Planner for the APAC operation. You will be responsible for generating sales forecasts for a portfolio of products within APAC.
- Conduct data analysis based on sales history, commercial performance and market trend
- Work closely with different parties to generate rolling forecast and annual plan
- Adjust demand forecast frequently based on actual sales performance
- Ensure forecast accuracy and performance meets target
- Provide support on Monthly S&OP meeting and ensure the process is aligned with company value
- Degree holder in Supply Chain, business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Demand Planning, preferably in FMCG / Retail / Beauty
- Regional experience is preferred
- Strong strategic planning, analytical and conceptual skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English (speaking and written)
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Tiffany Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +852 3695 5169 for a confidential discussion.