Argyll Scott is partnering with the top Financial and Insurance Companies in Thailand, we are looking for a professional experienced candidate with full skills of DevOps to job the new upcoming projects.
** Only Thai candidate is acceptable for this position**
- Create and maintain the core components platform following the standard internal guideline and CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop and maintain IaC, CaC, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Incident management including troubleshooting and problem solving on technical environment issues.
- Implement site reliable engineering practices such as monitoring and alerting, canary deployment, etc.
- Provide tools/framework/deployment strategy to keep the excellent work flow to delivery.
- Designing or Finding easy solutions to automate, eliminate tedious, repetitive work and self-service practices.
- Ensure the system is following internal regulatory, security and audit requirements.
- Report and turn the feedbacks into platform improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or any related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Linux system engineering or Linux troubleshooting with enthusiastic to learn container orchestration technology such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, AKS, EKS.
- Expertise in at least one of the programming language, preferably Java, Angular, NodeJS or Python
- Professional skills in CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Prometheus and Kubernetes with GitHub actions.
- Experienced in public cloud deployment such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud for Implementation or deployment, Data Platform and Kafka management.
- Excellent English communication skills and effective cross-team communication.
- Agile Methodology will be advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.