Digital Bank - Human Centered Design & CX
The client is a strong Asian bank, with a regional footprint across several markets and long legacy in the region.
The desired invidual will be customer focused and able to lead cultural transformation as a coach and mentor - building capability across different teams within the organisation.
- Help strategize and execute a plan to build HCD, UX & Customer Experience capabilities across the organisation
Workshops & Learning:
- Organise and facilitate workshops to help build awareness and capability across different levels.
- Establish crossfunctional opportunities across functions to achieve maximum effectiveness
- understand synergies and opportunities to share learning across teams an geographies .
- challenge the organisation to be more customer-centric.
- Bonus if you could provide one-on-one coaching for senior leadership team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 8-10 years of working and leading in an organisation in a regional role.
- Proven track record of developing digital strategies and implementation of plans to achieve desired results.
- Successful track record of delivering digital products and solutions, using Design Thinking and human-centered design.
- good executive presence and structure to influence senior stakeholders
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Jason Lockwood at email@example.com for a confidential discussion
EA Registration Number: R1550599
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105