We are working with one of the regions leading e-commerce platforms to aid them in the search of a Digital Marketing Director. Known for their seamless and unique online experience, they empower a community of over 2 million people, and growing. This role of Digital Marketing Director will sit in Dubai and you will be reporting directly into the CEO where your main scope of work will be to take the lead in developing successful, long term digital marketing strategies for the company.
- Formulate business growth strategies and the digital marketing roadmap through ROI- based consumer approaches and data driven acquisition strategies while owning and scaling the budget, allocating spending, and optimizing a blend of channels to hit growth targets.
- Define, measure, and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
- Lead the customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modelling, ensuring the company reach the right audience with the right message through the right channel, at the right time.
- Hire and lead the department to address acquisition, retention, analytics, remarketing, content, CRM and cross departmental support.
- Keep data and analytics at the core of every decision. Lead marketing analytics and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels, defining CAC and LTV, while executing robust optimization and A/B testing programs.
- Partner with and leverage the product team, engineering team and data science team to create differentiated solutions to aid performance media and new innovations across marketing technology.
Who you are:
- Big picture. Highly strategic. Look beyond pure acquisition and performance marketing.
- Brand-focused. Build a regional equity that is admired and respected in empowering customers across the Arab world.
- A non-traditional thinker, tinkerer, tester and artist. Comfortable working outside your comfort zone.
- Work effectively and smart across all departments, getting buy in and collaboration to achieve the company vision.
- Forward Thinking. You do not only rely on what worked in the past, you prefer to see around corners and plan for the future.
- 10-15+ years of relevant experience in a Hyper Growth eCommerce, digital marketing or an analytics role, analyzing data sets and synthesizing insights into actionable recommendations. Consulting experience might help.
- Leading a high impact driven role within Digital Marketing for a growing organization.
- Experienced using analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics) and reporting tools (i.e., Microsoft Excel). Experienced in Smartly is an advantage.
Looking for Talent Who:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and craves a high-growth, fast-paced environment where innovation is everything.
- Prioritize team culture and people management, recognizing the value of establishing an effective organization and internal process to drive business results.
- Are optimistic team-players who thrives on challenges, the opportunity to problem solve, build/create and have the mindset that no job is too small.
- Are analytical and data driven; you love using stats to make decisions and build use cases.
- Are planners. Make project plans for everything and are already setting multiple reminders for things that need to get done six months from now.
- Are recognized for honesty, loyalty, integrity and ethics.
Please note that while all applications are appreciated, only those candidates suitable for the position will be contacted for consideration.