A global fashion company is currently for an experienced and self-driven Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong office. This role will be a contract base with the potential to turn permanent and directly report to Marketing Director.
· Drive and execute marketing strategies and tactics related to affiliates marketing, and paid social media for APAC
· Plan and write digital content to support the digital strategy
· Analyze the performance marketing reports to drive each piece of the business and utilize them to maximized ROI to their fullest extent and further develop new ideas
· Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels
· Manage given budget and ensure media spend efficiency
· Develop offline marketing strategies including KOL management and events
· University degree holder or above in marketing, communications or other related subjects
· Immediate available is highly preferred
· At least 5 years of relevant digital marketing experience in fashion retail
· Familiarity in running lead acquisition marketing campaigns on various platform
· Self-started, strong drive with leadership experience
· Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Chris Cheung at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5183 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.