about the company
This multinational digital trading company has an outstanding reputation in the US market, rapidly expanding across APAC region, and now looking into quality in business with an ambition to grow even further.
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Singapore and Internationally, this global leader is recruiting for a Product Manager to lead the business in its next phase of growth.
Rarely available opportunity to be part of a successful growing organization, with an opportunity to grow and promotion from within, gaining regional experiences and further progress your career. An exciting time to join in their development.
About the job
- Product Strategy: You will contribute to defining a clear, structured & well-reasoned product strategy - Including developing and communicating a compelling & exciting product vision and roadmap for the broader business.
- Work with business users and subject matter experts across the business to determine product needs and translate these into clear technical requirements
- Articulating the functional requirements and value of the Product Backlog Items in the context of the user journey,
- Review technical solution, prepare testing documents and manage the overall delivery process
- Pioritising the Product Backlog in accordance with the Product Roadmap to ensure time-to-value delivery is maximised at every increment,
- Collaborates with the Product Manager to anticipate the needs of the customers and users, validate Product Ideas, and shape them into clear Product Visions, Goals, and valuable customer propositions for inclusion on the Product Roadmap with alignment to the market strategy.
Displays curiosity and understanding of:
- the market, the industry, trends, and customer verticals,
- the customer segments, merchants, users, and User Journeys,
- product and technology challenges, drivers, and levers,
- Product tools, methodologies, and practices,
- Agile methodologies, ways of working, and development practices.
- Effectively prioritises and balances trade-offs to meet business goals.
- Illustrates and articulates decision-making processes (and assumptions) clearly.
- Anticipates the broad and varied needs of the business stakeholders and their teams to enable free-flowing and effective working relationships.
- Communicates openly and proactively to diverse stakeholders.
- Identifies and manages risks and impediments visibly.
- Manages priorities effectively to maintain focus on the most-valuable tasks at hand.
- Leverages key cross-team cooperation and resources to drive beneficial business outcomes.
Skill & experience require
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in a business analyst or product management responsibilities, such as the following examples.
- defining product strategy, and product vision based on industry trends, customer needs, and business priorities
- knowledge of digital products development process.
- Candidate with experience in Banking, Financial Service, financial/payment projects has an added advantage.
Any referrals or sharing this posting to your Linkedin/Connection/friends will be much appreciated
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.