Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Digital Strategy Manager. This role will responsible for supports the formulation of strategic policies that aim to maximize enterprise value and achieve a competitive advantage, as well as defining measures and the preparation of implementation plans that aim at digital transformation.
- Business & Digital Strategy Development, Business & Digital Transformation, Research & Analysis, Operating Model Development, Business Process Management, Change Management
- Experience from professional management consultant who seeks to solve challenging C-level management issues and commits to add real value to clients
- Experience on end-to-end services from strategy formulation to execution support
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree
- Over 6 years of progressive work experience (Have experiences of "Business Transformation" or "Business Process Improvement" as a team leader or project leader is preferable)
- Language proficiency both in Thai and English at business level or above
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.