- Korea / Australia market experience is a must
- Marketing Strategy & campaign
- Stakeholders' management
Our client is one of the largest asset managers with key markets across Asia. They are looking for a candidate with strong institutional marketing experience, specifically in the Korea and Australia markets to lead this function.
Reporting to the Head of Institutional Marketing, you will lead the development of marketing strategies and campaigns to promote their products to institutional clients. You will work cross functionally with the Asia Marketing teams, CX teams, and analytics teams etc to understand market insights, design key initiatives on communications, sponsorships, content management, events management. You will ensure activities are tracked and reported against KPIs effectively. You will ensure marketing activities and materials are aligned with global corporate branding strategies, messaging and compliance guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least 10 years' experience in a marketing function
- Previous institutional marketing experience specifically in the Korea and Australia market is a must
- Understanding of regulatory requirements in the asset management space
- Logical and strategic thinker, independent and excellent team player
- Result driven and high execution power within a fast pace environment
- Excellent stakeholders' management and communication skills
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.