Argyll Scott is partnering with a well-known composite insurer to look for a Director/Head of Audit for their Hong Kong business.
- Manage audit engagements and ensure proper coverage of auditing principles and practices
- Manage and execute comprehensive process audits using established guidelines, knowledge of the business and understanding of controls to provide management with an independent appraisal of the control environment
- Identify and analyze business risks associated with a broad range of business processes and recommend best practice and effective controls
- Engage proactively to support primary business objectives and to ensure control and risk management practices are of best practise
- Ensure internal controls are properly reported and presented to the management and Audit Committee
- Coordinate audit activities with external auditor, provides appropriate direct assistance, and enhance audit reliance.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with Group Internal Audit team
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy / Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualification in auditing or accounting (CIA, ACCA, CPA, HKICPA)
- Minimum of 10 years' solid audit experience in insurance/financial services industry, of which at least 5 years' at managerial level
- Proven track records in managing audit processes and control matters
- Well versed with regulatory framework and market practices in local insurance industry
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin preferred
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for insurance audit opportunities.