Our global client is currently seeking an Employee Experience Manager to join their Singapore team to assist develop an Employee Experience and Culture. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of best practices in employee experience and a passion for creating a positive and inclusive workplace.
Reporting to the Group HRD, the key responsibilities include the following areas: -
* Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive employee experience that aligns with the company's mission and values.
* Collaborate with People/Leadership team to identify and prioritize initiatives that drive employee engagement and satisfaction.
* Manage the onboarding process which will include designing and organizing on-boarding activities to orientate new employees to the company
* Collaborate with Leadership team to design and implement programs and initiatives that support employee experience, recognition, and well-being.
* Collaborate with Managers/Leadership team to develop and implement talent development programs that support employee growth and career progression.
* Develop and maintain metrics to measure the effectiveness of employee experience programs and initiatives.
* Stay up-to-date on best practices in employee experience and bring new ideas and approaches to the team
* Manage the employee feedback process and use insights to drive continuous improvement in the employee experience.
* Drive a culture of inclusion and diversity, ensuring that all employees feel valued and heard
* Support learning and development initiatives
* Responsible for timely management of administration matters on internship/L&D.
* Building a strong employer brand and promoting the company as a great place to work
* 5 years' experience in employee experience, HR, or a related field
* Proven experience leading the design and implementation of employee experience initiatives that drive engagement and retention.
* Strong understanding of best practices in employee experience and a passion for creating a positive, inclusive workplace culture
* Excellent project management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with managers, leaders and all levels of the organization.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347