Engineering Management - Strong Management- NPI- Continuous Improvement- Production Engineer - MNC Manufacturing- Large Organization - Based in Chonburi- Up to 200K Plus other Benefit
An International Healthcare Company
- Managing NPI, Continuous Improvement, and Production engineers.
- Providing technical leadership in all aspects of manufacturing engineering
- Working closely with the design engineer team to successfully launch new products and new technology.
- Engaging with production and manufacturing team for cost reduction, yield improvement, process improvement and strives to improve efficiency and sustainability of processes.
- Overseeing project budgets and engaging in cost management strategies.
- Coordinate all engineering changes and approvals to meet customer deadlines
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, quality, and cost to maintain profitability and competitiveness.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- More than 15 years of experience in MNC manufacturing environment.
- At least 8 years of experience being responsible for Engineering Management.
- Excellent planning skills result in strategic and long-term production plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
If you are interested, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.