Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our client, a multinational insurance company who is looking for a talented Enterprise Data Senior Manager to visualize and design the organization's enterprise data management framework, aligned with enterprise strategy and business architecture.
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data systems
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Collaborating and coordinating with multiple departments, stakeholders, partners, and external vendors
What you ideally have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum 7 years experiences in IT, data engineering, or data architecture
- Familiarity with SQL and Python languages, AWS services, and ETL
- Excellent skills in English communication
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at email@example.com.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.