We are looking for Project Manager with ERP implementation experience to lead and manage ERP Project Engagement. This person will be responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing a project. This person should possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders. This person will also be responsible for providing inputs to the ERP Consulting Manager for implementation updates and assist with the account growth.
- Performing the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Performing the work to authorize a new project and define its scope.
- Performing the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Performing the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to effect process.
- Ability to ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Performing the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
- This position would require travel to Customer Locations within Bangkok
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology desired
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects (all products welcomed)
- At least 5 years working with ERPs with minimum 2 years in a position where significant implementation responsibilities were managed by the candidate
- Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards
- Negotiation Skills for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals as outlined in the Implementation Contract
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results
- A native speaker of Thai and good in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.