Job Title: Executive Assistant
Industry: Professional Services
Location: Riyadh, KSA
- Responsible for preparing appropriate and timely agendas for all meetings/events, circulating and following-up on actions and generally ensuring timely action by all relevant parties.
- Carrying-out operational activities on the GM's behalf, to the extent possible, so as to minimise the amount of time spent by the GM on routine matters and enable him to focus on the key issues.
- Responsible for all travel & accommodation arrangements of the GM and executive business guests
- Manage the GM's appointments
- Responsible for creating meetings on GM's calendar as well as coordination of Conference calls, Video Conference, etc.
- Coordinating internal/external communications on behalf of GM
- Preparing and/or coordinating production summary reports, papers, presentations etc. for the GM as required in order to support efficiency
- Preparing the GM, as required, reviewing and annotating associated documentation in advance, analysing content and making recommendations so as to ensure he has all relevant information and is fully prepared for meetings, travel.
- Responsible for venue research and maintain good relationship with suppliers to ensure long-time commitment from them to give the company the best corporate rates in accommodation and meetings.
- Ensuring delivery of the required standards of excellence in service and performance.
- Manage the Office Manager, with support & guidance for successful performance and efficiency of the office facilities.
- Main point of contact for travel related business with ATS, flight companies, etc. and responsible for keeping track of travel reports.
- Manage travel system, participate and engage with account managers.
- University Degree in Business Management / Administration.
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience within Professional Services or Law firms.