· Responsible for coordinating all global/local department related meetings, including any activities with franchise partners.
· Provide overall admin support related to department. Ex: presentation, excel report, connecting with vendors.
· Provide admin support as needed to the directors (Calendar managements and meetings). As well as taking minutes of the meeting and follow up action items.
· Responsible in proceeding payment P.O./P.R. and legal document for the director signing with speed and accuracy.
· Lead an assigned functional project in support of functional goals.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in assistant role.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or another related field.
· Proven experience serving top managements.
· Strong work ethic must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
· Self-starter able to take initiative and follow through the meet deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent in English communication
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.