Our client is a multinational company in Food and Beverage industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing volume and revenue by developing existing accounts/opening new accounts. Also, selecting, Training & coaching the frontline sales teams and manage Distributors to deliver business objective.
- Manage and drive Distributor and Sales team performance to achieve sales out target with identified gap closing
- Responsible for Distributor' s performance and provide information on profile, work& not work and opportunity for business review
- Provide weekly forecast for responsible Distributor
- Achieve KPI target with identify individual action plan to deliver results
- Accomplish business objectives; develop routing with increasing new calls. Coach Distributor salesman to implement and deliver outstanding results. Provide market data to ASM and execute in market
- Provide annual update for customer profile
- Ensure compliance of bank guarantee with company policy and own Process: follow up with customers for bounce cheque until get paid
- Responsible for Route P&L by implement action plan base on key identified assignment
- Ensure Distributor P&L met company requirement by implement action plan base on key identified assignment
- Experienced in Traditional Trade (TT) field sales with Distributor Management Background (at least 3 years of experience)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Able to work for Trips ( approximately 20 - 24 days in each Field trip )
- Competitive salary budget MAX of 50K plus incentives and Per diem. Company car, Fleet card and mobile phone are also provided
- Having analytical and problem skill, knowledge in Excel, Power BI is a plus
- Be able to lead team and coaching
- Mobility to work in upcountry
If you are open to speak about new job opportunities, please send your updated CV via the following e-mail: email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.